Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats youre favourite perfume or aftershave?

I like sunflowers, samsara,gio,stila jade blossom and the most tacky of the lot but it's so gorgeous i just hide the bottle...Playboy must have mist its so fruity and only 4 quid from amazon.Whats youre favourite perfume or aftershave?
I like sunflowers too - it is light and fresh and a good day perfume. I love Happy by clinique too - I have tons. I like to have a different smell for every day of the week and I have my day perfumes and my night time ones!Whats youre favourite perfume or aftershave?
Chanel Chance, my daughter wears it all the time, it reminds me of her when I'm out and smell it, light and lovely fragrance.





Chanel Allure for men, my hubby wears this and it's sensuous smell is great.





Jo Malone Black Vetyver Cafe for myself, quite a masculine fragrance, the first with coffee notes.
Deep red - Hugo


Altaro - The body shop, only they don't make it any more.


Alien - Duno who make's it as I got it from a charity shop and it has no label, but it's really nice. I had it in my bathroom and my teenage sons little pals (female) all used it up! Little sh*tes!
oooh, perfume! :D





lacoste- touch of pink %26lt;--current one im using





lacoste- touch of spring (limited edition) OMG it WAS gorg! so fruity and yuuuum was just ace..although i dont think the shops sell it no more ):





so yeah, im quite a lacoste fan :D x
Gucci for Men (1) - My favourite.


Gucci Envy -2nd favourite.


Issey Miyake - Intense


Thierry Mugler - B-Men
One of the best perfume is called RED DOOR this perfume doze not fad away like others do and the sense's is intoxicating.
I love DKNY the origional perfume and he red apple one





for men it has to be isy miakie ( i think thats how its spelt)
Givenchy Hot Couture is absolutely gorgeous
Prada eau d'iris %26amp; tendre


Coco chanel


J'adore


Gio


Paul Smith Woman


Hugo Boss Woman
sugar lychee


sugar lemon


escada (orange bottle)


aquolina
hugo boss - deep red


paris hilton


gucci - envy me


victoria beckham


diesel


miss sixty


katie price - stunning
Aramis for him


anything musky for me!
I wear Samsara and i love White Musk from the Body Shop. For men, it has to be Jazz, not sure if they still make it tho.
Le air de temps


Nina Ricci





or





Coco Chanel by chanel





or





L'eau de issey


Issey miyake
insolence and ghost for girls Lacoste red for boys. givency irresistable is beautiful as well.
EDEN 1st 2nd PARIS
thats eeeeasy Jean Paul Gaultier everytime
I love love love Dior Midnight Poison and Chanel No5


I hate things like DKNY delicious. It smells very tacky
its hypnotic poison.
Got loads but I love J.Lo - Live





..it's beaut





x
I like Brut on a man. I myself tend to go for perfumes by Estee Lauder.
Chanel Allure, or Chanel No 5


Lair De Temps


Jean paul Gautier
lacoste- red
joop!!!
  • theater seating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment