Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favourite aftershave and perfumes and why????

My favourite aftershave for men is Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male. I don't know what it is about it, it just makes my pants fall off everytime.... !





My favourite perfumes to wear are Clinique happy cos its really youthful and fresh, and Kenzo Amour, cos it smells good enough to eat!





xWhat is your favourite aftershave and perfumes and why????
My favorite aftershave is Jovan Musk; my favorite perfume is Chanel No. 5 - many aftershaves and perfumes trigger a bronchitis attack because they contain something I am sensitive to.What is your favourite aftershave and perfumes and why????
Fantasy by Britney Spears, it smells gorgeous!!
angel by victoria secret
timeless from avon. cheap and the smell is heavenly.
I know its tacky and cheap but i just love the Lynx sprays for men. As for women, my favourite is Emporio Amarni, Elle. It smells gorge! mind you, it depends on the wearer as everyone reacts with perfume in a different way and can bring out a slightly different scent in the perfume.
My husband doesn't wear aftershave, so I don't have an answer there. As far as perfume goes, I love Pink Sugar by Aquolina. It's youthful and smells kind of like fruity cotton candy w/vanilla. I also LOVE Chocolovers by Aquolina. It's more of an oriental scent, but it's very heavy on the chocolate! Very very yummy!
Lynx
DEEP RED by Hugo Boss...it's such a warm smell, for winter time, I love it. I also liked my friend's Britney Spears one, that is gorgeous!
Perfumes remind you of different phases of your life. Similar to songs I suppose.


I wear Bvlgari pour femme on a regular basis as it's my absolute favourite but I do change sometimes as I lose the smell.


My favourite mens fragrance is Acqua Di Gio. There's something about that aftershave that does it for me. I made my husband wear in on our wedding day so it also has special memories.
fave perfume is Gucci eau de parfum 2...smells awesome!
womens faves have got to be chanel coco mademoiselle(for evening) dkny the fragrance (for day time its vey fresh) mens would have to hugo boss-hugo, armani code, hermes, and good old jean paul gaultier!!!
My favourite aftershave is quite an old one called Rapport but it smells great and my all time favourite perfume has got to be Angel bu Thierry Mulger.
I wear Ysatis by Givenchy - I've been wearing it for 21 years, occasionally wear Envy by Gucci.





For men, I live Eternity by Calvin Klein.
touch of pink by lacoste real sweet smell
I love Calvin Klein's Eternity and Chanel No 5 perfumes and aftershave I love D%26amp;G masculine - I need to be more adventurous and go and have a sniff at some of the newer fragrances out there but I just love my favourite old perfumes
I love Escada Rockin Rio because it's smells like fruit and summer. I also like Bath %26amp; Body Works Moonlight Path Body Spray. The scent ';blends'; well with my skin. I also like the Chanel scents.
Favourite perfume is D%26amp;G Light Blue %26amp; i have a few fave aftershaves - Armani Mania - Hugo Boss Soul - Gucci Envy
I wear Issey Miyake whuch all the girls love. On girls I like pink by Lacoste
I love gucci rush 2, it's strong but its fruity. Reminds me of a fab holiday i had 3 years ago with my bf in the us of a!! he's in2 jasper conran at the mo that smells real good i think.
I love the body shops activist aftershave on my husband and a love karma perfume from lush as they are sexy smells and not tested on animals
i love givenchy organza even the slightest spray lasts all day x
coolwaters for women i think its a very sexy and light smell that would turn a man on or jean paul gaultier very nice for a day time smells very summery!!
Chanel no 5, Coco chanel.sui love,Just me paris hilton and Fendi.
perfumes i like are...dolce and gabanna light blue (my very favourite) and chanel no5. for men i really like farenheit and burberry brit for men :)

2 comments: