Thursday, January 7, 2010

POLL: Perfume or aftershave?

hahaha I would look cute with aftershave. I shall leave that for you. Don't wear perfume.POLL: Perfume or aftershave?
PerfumePOLL: Perfume or aftershave?
aftershave.


I just melt when I get that waft when a guy walks by...shame when I take a deep inhale I get the smell of BO rather than the aftershave i was hoping for...


Rather unfortunate and unpleasant.
Perfume...
Perfume :)
I wear aftershave but love the smell of a nice perfume.
aftershave ......
PERFUMES





can't use aftershave....


but .......


i like the mens smell
perfume
perfume
Parfum...Chanel #5
aftershave ,, i like the smell
Perfume, as i am a woman, but have used both
am not keen on either, it tastes yuk

1 comment:

  1. Skin products for specific skin types have been available for a number of years now, and products formulated for men are slowly gaining popularity. However, before choosing what shaving creams or aftershaves to use on our faces, we should start with the basic issue: knowing our own specific skin type.

    ReplyDelete