Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mens Aftershave and Ladies Perfume Q?

Men: Which Perfume Do you like the best on a Women? Ladies:Which is your favourite Aftershave on a guy? Mens Aftershave and Ladies Perfume Q?
Hi hon xxx I like CKOne or CKBe on a bloke - they just both smell so fresh and lovely without being too overpowering! The best thing is that they are unisex, so I can use them too. I think CKOne just has the edge on it for me - it just smells so alluring and gorgeous without being too in-your-face! :o) xxxxxxxMens Aftershave and Ladies Perfume Q?
My husband uses a soap from the River Soap Co. The scent is patchouli, which I normally loathe. But for some reason it leaves the slightest spicy scent that I find irresistible! It is not at all overwhelming or powerful the way patchouli tends to be. VERY sexy!
I like men who wear aftershave that has a peppery afternote to it...I don't like conventional aftershaves on men. There's one in particular by Creed, but I can't remember which one it is.
On men I love Joop %26amp; Lacoste aftershave.





Jean Paul Ghotier (I think ive spelt it wrong) is also gorgeous too!
Favourite aftershave on a guy is Chanel Allure. Fave perfume is Clinique Happy and Kylie Sweet Darling
I love most of the expensive aftershaves...but my favourite has to be good ol' Lynx
My favorite perfume on women is Vanilla Fields.
Valentine - Rock %26amp; Rose





Its very sensual on a woman
anything by CK
CKin2U
For a man I like Dior Homme, with Hugo Boss Original a close second- they both make me weak at the knees xx
opium
I love Aramis on men.
coco chanel parfum (:
I like the smell of either Old Spice or Ralph Lauren's Polo
chanel No.5
old spice

No comments:

Post a Comment