Thursday, January 7, 2010

If people bathe what are the reasons of wearing perfume and colonge or aftershave or powder what is the real?

reason if you are allready cleanIf people bathe what are the reasons of wearing perfume and colonge or aftershave or powder what is the real?
to smell good! ~~jasIf people bathe what are the reasons of wearing perfume and colonge or aftershave or powder what is the real?
Certain cense trigger different emotional and physical responses. Used properly perfumes and colognes can be a very effective persuader. And sometimes it's nice to be just clean.
It enhances the smell...Its nice to smell nice...
it is the smell its nice to feel good about yourself. and the smell is great to some its not hiding something. you should know this. well anyhow to each his own.
to make it seem like it lasts............when the soap wears off you can still smell the cologne............
if you don't like it, you don't have to wear it. it's just something extra.
it helps to make you smell good after taking a bath or shower to use a light fragrance perfume or Cologne and body spray or shower %26amp;bath powders
One of the 5 senses is smell, and a nice aroma is pleasant like a good steak is tasty or a back rub feels good or a sunset is pretty to look at.
its an attraction to the actual sent. I personally hate perfume of any sorts. My favorite is cocoa butter lotion on a woman or a man
To make people smell better and still smell good after exercising
Being clean isn't just to smell nice. Bathing sloughs off the dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface. Also, you can actually be dirty just because there are swirls of dust wherever you are most of the time. Dust gets on everything. Including people.


Aside from that, perfume and aftershave smell good enough that, when you catch a whiff of a luscious perfume, it suggests very pleasant things. Such as fruit, flowers or musk. All of those odors are relaxing and pleasant. More so than just the smell of fresh sweat. Even though you are squeaky clean, your body is still producing a fresh round of sweat!
I am not real big on perfume but I LOVE to smell a man with cologne on.it just makes me want to jump their bones..
Cleanliness makes you smell essentially odorless. Perfumed products you mention make you smell good.





But what does this have to do with Marriage %26amp; Divorce?
so you can smell extra good!
For me, I like the smell of my perfumes and I like to share it with others. As long as I get compliments on my perfume, then I will continue to wear it.
Perfume and cologne make men and women smell really good. I don't wear much perfume, but when my husband wears the cologne I bought him, I just want to jump him! There is something in perfume and cologne that attract the opposite sex, and hey, it's a good thing!
Dont know about anyone else, but I wear cologne-perfume etc because I like the scent and usually have gotten positive feedback on a particular brand. I wear body mist every day no matter what-just for me.
It's not only what you are smelling...It's how it make you feel. I love a scent on my already clean body. It make me feel a certain way, depending on the smell.
Wrong catergory.......DUH, if we wanted to answer stupid questions about perfume we would go to that catergory...
because it is something extra. I hate the smell of soap myself, so I like a man that smells good. Nothing wrong with that.
perfume, cologne or aftershave have a scent that reacts with each person's natural scent. For instance if you put on a scent and you friend puts on the same scent they will smell differently. In fact what might be pleasant on one of you might be unappealing on the other. It is kind of like something to boost someones senses of enjoyment by a pleasant smell.
maybe some just like to smell better than soap and water. My hubby wears this cologne that smells sooooo good. I could just sit under him all day.
so why we people create perfume? if u knew uhad a long bath and still need some cologne , for sure u did spray before going to work or school ! ha-ha..Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment